ACAE is planning to become Australian International school in Myanmar. Our First Kindergarten class commenced in 2018 Term 1 and New South Wales Curriculum is used. ACAE will continue to open a new class every year going forwar and moving in to a new purpose built campus in 2019.
Aim to develop students into independent and successful learners , confident and creative individuals and active and informed citizens- with the view to giving them all the skills , knowledge and capabilities to thrive in a globalized world.
- Creating a happy, supportive and safe environment
- Providing a wide range of high quality educational and social experiences
- Fostering high academic achievement
- Caring for each other
- Encouraging appreciation of diversity
- Using a collaborative and co- operative approach
- Encouraging students to do their best at all times
If your child turns five on or before 31 July, they can enroll for Kindergarten in Australian Centre for Academic Enrichment.
Our school provides high quality , student centered teaching in the six key learning Areas ( KLAs) of the NSW curriculum:
- Science & Technology
- Creative Arts
- Human Society and its Environment
- Personal Development Health and Physical Exercise
- Elective Language